Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Math & Reading Street 2013 at Home

Great News!
Our My Math & Reading Street  programs are ready for you and your child to log into at home.
A letter will be coming home in your child's homework folder this week with log on information.
  • The small card attached to the Reading Street letter is for the MY MATH website only. 
As this is a new system, please let me know if you have any challenges using the site. It is a work in progress while we learn together about all the resources now available to us.

My Math link below:
http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/school/p5t5
Once on the website, click on the Galer1314 Bear icon
Next, find your name and enter your password code from your card
And that's it!

Reading Street 2013
https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com

Once you have entered your username and password
please click on the Welcome note located on the right hand side of the screen, under the "From My Teacher Icon"
Assignments will be found when you click on the "To Do" with the notepad & pencil tab located above the "From My Teacher" button.



No comments:

Post a Comment